News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Froze Account

Started by God Colin, February 01, 2009, 06:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

i dont wanan get in trouble so ill tell you how to get the account back ill do it for u if u have trouble or somebody else can but here it is:
step 1.) make a new account
step 2.) type ::lumby then log out of new account
step 3.) log into new account then immeadility hit enter.
it sometimes dont immeadility show it just log out then back in =]
UPDATE^^^^^UPDATE^^^^^UPDATE

Hello everyone it's God Colin Have you ever went to a tele or something and you account freezes and when you log in it sits at Loading.....Please wait.  I Can fix This I I DO NOT care what level you are staff anything. i go tmy own account i could care less about hacking. i can fix the account for you. im not a hacker. its stressfree and i have 1 person who i helped. T o a s t it simple and quick. again i do not care. im not hacking. i could care less. i work for things just like im trying to get staff for worldscape to be a great add on. people. just give me the username and pass and i swear ill fix it. you can even ask toast. OR you can test me. idc. i keep my word.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Triniboy

Quote from: God Colin on February 01, 2009, 06:25:35 PM
Hello everyone it's God Colin Have you ever went to a tele or something and you account freezes and when you log in it sits at Loading.....Please wait.  I Can fix This I I DO NOT care what level you are staff anything. i go tmy own account i could care less about hacking. i can fix the account for you. im not a hacker. its stressfree and i have 1 person who i helped. T o a s t it simple and quick. again i do not care. im not hacking. i could care less. i work for things just like im trying to get staff for worldscape to be a great add on. people. just give me the username and pass and i swear ill fix it. you can even ask toast. OR you can test me. idc. i keep my word.

I don't think Jeremy or Ryan would like you doing that. If a person has a problem, let them talk to Jeremy or ryan, and or make a post in the "tech support".

God Colin

Quote from: Triniboy64 on February 01, 2009, 06:43:57 PM

I don't think Jeremy or Ryan would like you doing that. If a person has a problem, let them talk to Jeremy or ryan, and or make a post in the "tech support".
ok. ill just tell them how to fix it.

^Click the pic!

Triniboy

Yeah most of the time it might just be there folder called "allgofree" might be messed...and all needs to be done is delete it and run back client ;D

Bill

Quote from: Triniboy64 on February 01, 2009, 07:55:30 PM
Yeah most of the time it might just be there folder called "allgofree" might be messed...and all needs to be done is delete it and run back client ;D

How would that have to do with their accounts on the game being glithed? 

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Quote from: Bill on February 01, 2009, 08:08:13 PM
Quote from: Triniboy64 on February 01, 2009, 07:55:30 PM

How would that have to do with their accounts on the game being glithed? 

Well, it stops the client from working,

Pure01owner

Quote from: God Colin on February 01, 2009, 06:45:51 PM

You Cant Get There Password Log In And Fix IT That Means u Are Like Sharing The Account. AGenst The Rules
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

God Colin

Quote from: Pure01owner on February 02, 2009, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: God Colin on February 01, 2009, 06:45:51 PM

You Cant Get There Password Log In And Fix IT That Means u Are Like Sharing The Account. AGenst The Rules
all im trying to do is make worldscape stress free for people. im not here to ruine it im here to help it.

^Click the pic!